How Toxic Is Your Cup Of Coffee?
Consumers' Association of Penang
Book size: 140 x 110mm
About the Book
Caffeine – It’s the most widely used mind-altering drug in the world. It works like narcotics to stimulate your brain; increase your heartbeat, breathing and metabolic rate; and creates addiction – and yet is perfectly legal. And it’s among the more than 700 volatile substances found in your coffee.
In the book:
- Ill Effects of Caffeine.
- Caffeine: The Next Nicotine?
- No. 1 Addiction Problem.
- How the Coffee Industry Hides the Truth from Consumers.
- How Much Caffeine in Your Food and Drinks?
- Instead of Caffeine.
- Energy-Boosting Tips.
- What Else is In Your Coffee?
- Exposing Myths about Caffeine.
- Children — the Main Target.